GrillsQuality Grill Collection
At Home Oasis, we’re passionate about our grilling!
We know that grills are usually one of the most used appliances in the backyard, yet the one we often think the least about.
Sure, a quality grill costs more than what you can buy at a big box store, but your grill is definitely an area you shouldn’t skimp. We’re confident that once you taste food on one of our grills, you’ll see that for the little bit extra investment you receive a huge return. You’ll notice a large spike in the food quality that you can make. Come in to our store today and let us show you what makes a quality grill completely worth it!
Our favorite type of grill – and the personal choice of all of our employees! Pellet grills are a perfect choice whether you’re searing steak, slow roasting ribs, baking bread, making wood-fired pizza, or adding a whole new dimension to your classic pie. The benefits of pellet grills are numerous – but here are just a few:
Benefits of pellet grills
- It’s All About Flavor – When pellets burn, they put true wood flavor into the food you are cooking. Propane has no taste and charcoal’s flavor has already been burned out of it.
- Versatility – Pellet grills smoke, grill, bake, braise, roast, and barbeque with one appliance! That means less cost than buying each item individually AND less space is used for your outdoor cooking appliances.
- Cost Savings – pellets cost about 1/2 of what propane costs per BTU
- Ease of Use – Pellet grills are basically “set it and forget it.” It’s so easy, you’ll *almost* feel guilty when you get all the compliments!
- Environmentally Friendly – Food-grade wood pellets are made from reclaimed saw dust. Go nuts with your grilling knowing that you are reusing a product for your heat that would otherwise have been wasted!
Did you know?
Did you know that your spa (hot tub) is a source of all sorts of therapy, recognized by many health organizations such as the American Heart Association, the National Sleep Foundation, the National Arthritis Foundation, and the Live Strong Foundation?